- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect the following types of information.
- Your username, password, e-mail address and other personal information when you register for an account.
- Credit card and other payment details, which are provided directly to, and processed by, a third-party credit card processing gateway and which are not received or stored by us.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile. This information may be displayed when you make submissions to the Website (for example, user comments).
- User generated content (for example, user comments) that you post to the Website ("User Content").
- Communications between you and us.
- Information sent by your device or our Website, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information, collected by third-party analytics tools.
- Details of the computer system or computer network which you use to visit the Website, such as a unique device identifier, user behavior from web based cookies and web beacons (see the heading "Cookies and Internet Advertising" below for more details), session identifiers from device ID, commercial available services and data aggregator platforms, IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name of internet service provider, and other types of computer and connection related information relevant to identifying your type of device, connecting to the Website, enabling data exchange with you and your device, and ensuring a convenient use of the Website.
Cookies and Internet Advertising:
- To authenticate and identify users when they use the Website;
- To prevent fraud;
- To maintain the security of the Website;
- To personalize and enhance our users' experience with the Website;
- To collect information, including viewing patterns, click-throughs, visited pages, responses to e-mail and other advertising;
- To understand and enhance the Website,
- To monitor visitor traffic and actions on the Website, and
- To understand interactions with our marketing (including email and online ads on third party sites).
- USE OF INFORMATION
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Website;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of the Website
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- We may disclose your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us make the Website available to you, who will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to assist with the Website under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
We use reasonable measures to safeguard your information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide absolute security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft and the practice known as "phishing" is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, passwords or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
- OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
- HOW TO CONTACT US
July 25, 2018